Custom made tote bags, pencil case, pencil bags, hobo bags, book covers are among my favourite projects...i have made table runners, sewing machine covers, coasters as well . All of which from denim materials...

Before today, I was reluctant to post the pictures because i was not ready to share  those unprofesional photos with others.... But a good friend has convinced me that it does not matter annnddd... it would be easier to show pictures rather than explaining the details to any individual whose interested to make similar order. I just hope after this I will be able to complete a consignment on schedule..with all the orders pouring in (alhamdulillah)...i seem to take longer time to complete an order...soooo sorry..!!!!. For those who do not know..I do all the cutting & sewing myself and if i could I would like to have more hours in a day to able myself to complete every single order earlier than planned......

So much for wishful-thinking ... the extra hours in a day i mean... so enough babbling  ... here we are....sharing tiiimmmmeeeee..!!!!!!

These pictures were taken whenever I remember to do so....There were not many that can be called good pictures but I have to be content with what I can retrieve from my phone...others are so bad (lighting was sooo off..ehemm...that is my excuse!!!) but it is true... I had to squint my eyes to really see them clearly...

I do have other projects....I will load those pictures when I am able to find them in my digital camera..happy viewing...

**there should be more pictures but i can only post some of them 'coz i can't find most of them from my laptop & pendrive.....other pictures mostly are the rph covers.... i guess i make lots of rph cover compare to other projects....i would love to spend more time on other projects as much as the usual orders though...


PENCIL CASE 






***************************************************

TOTE BAG





front

back

inside  view

*******************************************
BOOK COVER

(front)

(front & back)
*missing the inside lining photos....typical me!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PENCIL BAG


front / outside

back view

side view

piping 

inside pocket 4"x 5"

*******************************************
EXTRAS






****************************************
LAPTOP BAG
(Back view only.........i seem to have lost the front view...!!)


*************************************************
HANDBAG




BACKPACK






MESSENGER BAG




BEG JORAN